Saturday, October 20, 2012

5 Products I would fall over and die without


I am about a half shade away from being legit albino. I was super pumped when the whole vampire craze started but let's be honest...everyone looks better with a little healthy color. I've tried so many "fake tans" and this one is by far my fav so far. Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid is so easy to use, it doesn't smell like a grandma, dries fast and does NOT splotch or turn you into an oompa loompa.


I have a pretty thin, okay VERY thin top lip, and I've always wanted lip injections. Until I can convince my husband that I'm not going to make myself look like one of the Beverly Hills Housewives I had to find another way. I stumbled upon one of the best beauty blogs  by a beautiful chick, Cara who just happens to have great lips and she swears by Sally Hansen Lip Inflation EXtreme. I tried it and I'm hooked! It burns like a son of a bitch but the difference is totally worth it!







I use concealer every day of my life. I brush my teeth and then put on concealer, not really, but it's not too far off base. Tarte Concealer is the best concealer I've come across. This stuff is like spackle and is perfect for those dark under eye circles...not that I have them, but if I did, I would totally use this stuff and no one would ever know that I am actually a haggard looking troll.
OMG Aquaphor. It's actually just called Aquaphor. I use Aquaphor all the time and for a ton of different things but my favorite is using it on my lips and under my eyes at night. My lips were crazy chapped and I had tried almost every kind of chap stick available. I tried this little miracle in a tub and my lips were smoochably soft in the morning. Magic, I say!


I WAS blessed with a good head of hair until I had my perfect little human. I HAD good hair, I got pregnant and HAD a ton of hair, I had my little human and BAM! Going bald.  Just like that. I started taking Biotin at the recommendation of another Mom and my Dermatologist. My hair is growing back and I'm getting compliments from complete strangers about how shiny it is. Biotin is also really good for skin and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment